In Albany on November 26th the Seahawks barely lost to the Great Danes, 66-63.
Jonathon Williams led all scoring for the Seahawks with 26 points on 90% shooting in 36 minutes. Kenneth Ortiz contributed a game-leading six assists.
Albany had a solid statistical showing in assists and shooting.
The Great Danes shot 52% from the floor, topping 51% from the Seahawks and contributing to the win. Albany spread the ball around with ease, and its 13 assists gave it an advantage compared to 10 from Wagner.
The Seahawks now drop to 1-3.
The Seahawks are coming up on Princeton at home on November 28th.
- Jonathon Williams has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 4 times in 4 games this season.
- Jonathon Williams has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- The Seahawks have been unlucky 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Wagner has lost 24 close games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Jonathon Williams's career.
- Jonathon Williams accounted for 41.2% of the team's points.
Albany Game Notes:
- Blake Metcalf has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 7 games this season.
- The top two rebounders (Blake Metcalf and John Puk) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- The Great Danes won this one, but have lost 1 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points.
- John Puk set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- The top two scorers (Mike Black and Jacob Iati) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Jonathon Williams
, Kenneth Ortiz